Friday, August 7, 2015

Herringbone Twill

 The loom is still packed away. I needed its space for all three wheels during the TdF. Then I got busy with clearing out Daddio's house so it's been gathering dust.


 It's coming back out soon, very soon and I've got the perfect project all lined up.



The cool fall colors are just what I need after this blistering summer.


I'm also going to try warping using this over the door rack instead of propping it up. I don't have a place to put wall hooks up for it so it was either falling over and hitting me in the head or killing my back from having to stoop over. That's what I get for having a house that doesn't have many walls. Open floor plans are not all they are cracked up to be. Don't get me started on the lack of closets. That's a whole other rant.

3 comments:

  1. The weaving project is just what you need to distract you and give you a beautiful towel when you are done! Good plan. I sympathize with the lack of wall space....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of the weaving project. I made a blanket in those colors with a pop of aqua. and I still love it.

    ReplyDelete