Monday, August 4, 2014

Practice Still Isn't Making Perfect

My quilt scribbling is finally finished so it's time to move on to other things.


Even though I still have a long way to go with controlling that darning foot, I decided to see if I could follow an easy pattern.


It's not as easy as you think it would be.


I ended up with some pretty terrible loops but I had an excuse.


There was a crazy dog sitting on the table trying to eat my gloves. At least she had the good sense to stay away from the moving parts of the machine.

5 comments:

  1. Too cute! Stand a few feet away and the stitching looks fine! No, it isn't as easy as it looks but you did fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not even know how to thread a sewing machine..you impress me !!! GIve that sweet pooch a cookie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty prints and your quilting. Pup is such a cutie. Our dog goes a little crazy over work gloves. No idea why. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. when the gloves go on.... it's time for the main event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilting skills are miles better than mine - I was only quilting straight lines and from the look of it, you'd think I was drunk.

    ReplyDelete