Saturday, July 12, 2014

TdF: Roadblock

 The first week of the Tour is over and I don't have too much to show for it.


 I had every good intention of getting down to business each morning while watching the Tour on TV but a little furry something always got in the way.


 I forgot that pup is full of energy in the morning. We usually have a good run and a romp before she settles down.


 She's not having any of this sit and spin thing no matter who's doing what in France.


 "Come on, you lazy hooman. I let you sit during all those stoopid soccer games but enough is enough. Get up and go get me a toy for crying out loud".


"That's better. Nom, nom, nom......now throw it and I'll bring it back and we can do it again and again and again....." Sigh.
I don't have the heart to tell her that there is more World Cup on this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! My cats let me knit with just a minimal amount of yarn interference, the spinning wheel gets some fiber attacks but a drop spindle-now that is all out invitation like every dangling string! Needless to say, I do not do too much drop spindling! Oh, well, doggie play is good , too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be hard to ignore that sweet little face. I started out watching the Tour each morning, but haven't been able to watch the last two days.

    ReplyDelete