Sunday, July 27, 2014

TdF 2014: The End of the Road


 I don't have a lot to show in the way of finished things for this year's Tour but I did do a lot of things.



 These are the collages I posted from time to time in the Tour de Fleece group on Ravelery. You can only post one photo a day on the stage thread so collages are all the rage.



 The most obvious thing I learned this year was how to make more interesting collages. They look kind of squished on Blogger. They look better on Ravelry.



These are from Fotor Photo Collage which is free and can be found here



 Those 21 days sure went fast. It's going to take that long or longer for me to clean up the fiber mess I've got all over the house.


 Well, this is it for another year. I've got the Shetland, Merino and Gulf Coast all plied. I've still got tons of this fiber left so when I find a project for them, I'll be back at it again until I get the yardage I need. As for all those spindle projects....there's always next year.
À la prochaine!


5 comments:

  1. It was a different Tour this year for sure. Fireman watched it all. I listened to Phil L in the background. YOU did lots of spin work! Im impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks to me like you had a pretty productive tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you accomplished a lot of goodness! I've never collaged! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the great collages, it looks to me like you accomplished a lot. The blues and greens are beautiful and my favorites. :-)

    ReplyDelete