Monday, July 28, 2014

Post World Cup Selfies

My World Cup project is done but I was too busy with the TdF to get it blocked. Sadly, even after the re-do, my ruffles are still dud spuds. It is still too floppy to pleat. I even pinned all of them up during blocking to try to convince them to show some definition.

 That's just pitiful.


I am happy with the new improved size but the official mugshot left much to be desired. It's a rather ratty looking thing, I'm afraid.


 I spent an hour in the bathroom trying to show how it fits.



 Either I looked presentable or the scarf did.


I gave up and just got silly. What else are you going to do when knitting attacks? This certainly turned out to be an ugh...

3 comments:

  1. Ha,I love the philosophy of laugh at adversity, too! Save it for Fall; maybe it will look better with just the right long sleeved shirt....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I simply LOVE it. It will look amazing with a denim shirt. ANd you look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I think it's just waiting to show off in the fall weather.

    ReplyDelete