Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Monogamy

 My crochet project has gotten out of hand. I have become obsessed with finishing it. I put the mosaic afghan away for the time being so I could concentrate on getting something around here finished before the summer is over.


I started this project in 2010. It's been pretty much gathering dust since then but suddenly I am having lots of fun with it. I love making these little piles of hexies. I've even got a crazy voice in my head urging me to make another one in pastel cotton for summer napping.


I am adding one more lengthwise row and one more row for width and then I am calling it a day. It's only supposed to be a little nap blanket and I think it's almost there. Now I have to figure out an edging.

4 comments:

  1. It's scary how monogamy actually helps projects get finished quicker... but I still can't quite do it. I need at least two. A home project and a travel project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a throw! I love it. You have done a great great job. Love the cream in all the squares. Make your edging simple so its not too busy ????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hexi blanket and the colors. It's hard for me to concentrate on one project until it's close to the end. Then I'm all about getting it finished and set everything else aside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! You have chosen a good summer project!

    ReplyDelete