Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Waiting Game

 Middle Sister and I recently spent a snow day at the hospital having tests done on Daddio's head. Those emergency room CAT scans came back suspicious. We made good use of the time.


She has become an obsessive sock knitter even though we rip out and redo most of what she does. You have to admire that amount of tenacity. As for Daddio, it seems all those spells of his have turned out to be mini strokes. At this point I'm not sure where all this is heading but I'm sure it's not good.

4 comments:

  1. Knitting has kept me sane many times in the waiting room! Sorry about your dad...Hope they can offer help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, better small strokes than big ones…I guess.
    Happy happy continued sock knitting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear Daddio isn't doing well. Sending lots of good thoughts his and your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear daddio please get better.

    ReplyDelete