Saturday, January 25, 2014

Separated at Birth

Now that I have a really good reason to get these done, I went full speed ahead on them but my twofer socks had to come undone today. When I was picking up the stitches for the gussets I somehow went in the wrong direction and ended up without the loop part of the Magic Loop. The surgery was successful but an aggravation all the same.


 When I did get them back on the same needle, I was very happy to see that the red was showing up in the same place on each heel. Hopefully the feet will have matching stripes. I like matching stripes.


They are going to be so pretty with my favorite red Crocs, aren't they?

2 comments:

  1. Oh they will indeed! And for the record I have a serious case of red croc envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes they are and they are perfect for Valentines day wearing

    ReplyDelete