Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Kind of Winter

 On Thursday we had snow and no one else did. The clipper only lasted a few hours but it was quite remarkable.


It was remarkable because it was our first daytime snowstorm in a very long time. Snow seems to sneak in at dark and be gone by morning. I miss the sight of flakes coming down. I spent all morning trying to capture it but I just don't have the know how. You have to look closely to see the dots coming down. You can't even see them in my hand but no matter. I saw them and it was wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. Oh what I wouldn't give to have snow gone by morning! LOL We got a foot of it with the storm the other day and we are still trying to dig out. I think I would enjoy it more if it came and went by morning. It tends to over stay it's welcome around here. :-) I do agree with you though that it is pretty while it's falling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for seeing the peaceful snow while it fell to Earth. It is snowing here today and my goodness, how can the same precip as rain be so beautiful ?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like our place right now... and all the snow seems to come while I'm sleeping!

    ReplyDelete