Thursday, January 16, 2014

Come May

It's a good thing I wrote that post yesterday because it reminded me that I have some serious work to attend to. Buried in the remnants of last year's Tour is the beginning of this year's MDSW shawl.


I have a partial bobbin waiting for something to ply with.



My drop spindle skills are a bit rusty but if I don't get a move on this it will be the first year in quite a long time that I will not be wearing a handspun shawl from last year's fiber.


Shhhh.....don't wake the baby. I can't get anything done when she's awake.

6 comments:

  1. I'm just loving all these sweet Maggie pictures! What a little doll! Don't worry. You've got plenty of time to get that shawl done. I've seen how fast you can whip up things! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you took a look through your fibers. That's such a gorgeous color for your shawl. I hope the puppy baby took a long nap. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you decided on a pattern for the shawl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. Not yet. I have to figure out the yardage which I suspect is not going to be too much.

      Delete
  4. Maggie is just to dang cute.. STOP TEMPTING ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My vet bills are not so cute. Another $100 today. Ouch.

      Delete